It is officially time to Move that Bus!!! and give your business an Extreme Makeover: Web Edition. The times have changed and not only should you have a quality website that will drive traffic to your business, you better have content, promotions, a blog, referral programs, videos, newsletters, search engine optimization, and social media marketing strategies in place.
Sound like a mouthful? It sure is, but if you expect to run a successful business, your company better be prepared to start implementing these strategies. Here are a few mind-bottling web statistics (source: Mashable):
- In 2002, 9.1% of the world or 569 million people used the Internet. Today, in 2012, 33% of the world or 2.27 billion people use the Internet.
- In 2002, there were 3 million total websites. Today, there are more than 555 million.
- In 2001, it took 12.5 minutes to download a song on a 56k modem. Today it takes 18 seconds.
Refusal to adapt results in a failure to thrive. These businesses are now bankrupt due to their inability to adapt:
- Blockbuster refused numerous offers to buy Netflix
- Borders refused to make an online bookstore
- Tower Records was slow to adapt to digital music
The internet will continue to change, progress and expand. Will your business adapt?
Here at Fusion 4 Branding, we are your Extreme Makeover: Web Edition team. Need a website? We will create one. Already have a website, but it doesn’t get much traffic? We can build an SEO campaign to turn your numbers around. Want to interact and engage with your customers? We can help you on the social media front as well!
So, what do you say? Let’s give you that web makeover you need! Your business will thank you.